Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sponteneity

I just love spontaneous decisions...the pack-your-bags-we're-going-out-of-town kind! It doesn't happen very often, especially now with Gage to think of, but when it does, it's exciting. Yesterday I made one of those decisions. Craig left early in the morning for a business trip in Chicago, leaving me with a teething baby, tears and heartache (that's probably a little over dramatic :). I called him a few minutes later and said, "What do you think about Gage and I going to Davenport and staying with your family for a few days...?" Of course he was all for it and so was his family, so the bags were packed and now here we are, enjoying Grandma and Grandpa, aunts and uncles and cousins! Why didn't we think of this sooner? But then it wouldn't have been a fun spontaneous decision now would it!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad you're having fun! Sounds like you had a good plan! :)