I know I should be sleeping right now (it's almost midnight!), but I have been enjoying reading my blog posts from one year ago when Gage was born! I am learning so many things...
1. I used to get more comments --what happened?! :)
2. Eli and Gage look a lot alike!
3. Gage was a slightly difficult newborn too! You so quickly forget those things, as I have jokingly been telling people: it's a good thing so a person will have more children! I forgot that Gage was a catnapper and woke up when laid down too! Eli is a pretty good napper during the day, it's just nighttime that we're working on.
4. Boy I was good at recording the details! Maybe too good...some posts were like books!
5. Gage was smiling a lot more than Eli is at this age... I can't help but compare.
6. I was so lucky back then, being able to go and do so much more, sleep-in in the mornings...
7. But...although my hands are fuller now, so is my heart.
Picnic Party with Apple Pie Shakes
7 hours ago