Monday, August 17, 2009

Plymouth Treasures

We couldn't leave Plymouth, MA without a picture of Gage at Plymouth Rock:

And the Mayflower (Replica):

Gage can barely see over the stroller tray! And yes, that's his foot up on the tray... how does he do that?! :)

This walk between the Rock and the Mayflower is so lovely and peaceful.
We just love this place!
We got a great deal on Priceline.com at the Hilton Garden Inn. It wasn't a suite, but we made it work:
Gage woke up very early on Friday morning. I ended up feeding him a little earlier than usual and then putting him in bed with us. He was so happy to be there. I was overcome with a feeling of pure completeness. I couldn't fall back asleep. I just treasured the moment, watching him go from joyful awake to peaceful sleep and feeling so blessed. At that moment nothing else mattered, nothing else was important, I had everything I needed. I believe moments like these are a glimpse of what Heaven is like.

No comments: