Friday, August 21, 2009

The Conclusion of Our Trip...

I admit, I've lost steam in blogging about our East Coast trip! We got home and I got busy with laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. All that back-to-reality stuff!

On Friday morning we went out to breakfast and walked around Plymouth (as seen in a previous post) then drove 40 miles north to Boston. Craig has connections with a "higher-up" at a very nice downtown Boston hotel. So he made arrangements for us to get a suite with a great view, at a very good price. You can see the lobby area behind Gage, from the upscale "bar" where we had lunch:

Well Craig's friend, took very good care of us! We had a beautiful room and he even left a plate of fruit and drinks with a card attached in our room. It's nice to have connections! I don't know what I was thinking not getting more pictures of our snazzy room, but I do have one:

After we got settled in we drove another 40 miles or so north to see Aaron and Lesia in NH. It was probably the most beautiful day of the whole week and we spent it mostly in the car! Oh well, we enjoyed the day no matter what.

The next day, Saturday, was our last day out East.

No comments: