Sunday, January 9, 2011

On Dec. 30th we drove to Cedar Falls to celebrate Christmas with my family. We also celebrated my sister's birthday (which is on the 31st as you might remember!). The boys got even more fun stuff to play with, which I am probably most excited about! It's just the right time for some new and exciting additions to our toy room.

At Thanksgiving we introduced Will to our game "Giant Spoons". I love it because it's a fun game for all ages. Well he loved it too, I mean really loved it! So that's what he got for Christmas and he couldn't have been happier!



The next morning my sister and I got pedicures together! It was so fun to actually be with her on her birthday after so many years of not. We had a great time!

Warming our toesies by the fire...before we ventured out into this:

There was a layer of ice on our vehicles! And I did not even have a scraper with me so the Birthday Girl scraped mine too, freshly-pedicured-feet-in-flip-flops and all.


Later that day, we traveled onward to the Quad Cities where we celebrated with Craig's side of the family! (details coming soon...)

No comments: