Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Star is Born!

Well maybe not yet.

The Ames Bulletin Board is a publication that comes out every season to inform Ames residents on what is going on in the area. I know the owner and she invited Gage to be on the cover of the summer edition! I was so excited! We went to Reiman Gardens to shoot around the current gnome exhibit. It started out great...


Aren't they all so cute? That is the largest cement garden gnome in the world by the way.

And then we moved to another location... Well my little caged bird was FREE and all he wanted to do was EXPLORE! No straight-on-happy-face shots were to be had from this point forward.

So I wondered if Gage would make the cover after all...

Well he did, barely! And he also made the inside cover with a little article:

And if you take a closer look, you can see how he really felt about it:

Oh my sweet little free spirit! He does not want to be held back right now. I'm hoping it's just a phase and eventually he will be my little easy going free spirit.

(I have to give credit to "Images by Ngaire" for the Bulletin Board cover and inside cover photos!)

No comments: