Monday, April 5, 2010

Tired

Well I'm petering out on blogging...I confirmed it today when I actually had a free moment (both boys sleeping at the same time?!) and I chose to post about petering out on blogging instead of posting adorable Easter photos of my two little munchkins.

I think I am just tired. So tired.

Eli has gone back to waking every two hours through the night, and he will not fall back asleep on his own within an hour long time frame, so since I am awake by that point anyway I might as well get up and feed him! But he takes about two ounces and falls back to sleep the little stinker, so I know he isn't hungry. And snuggles and re-pacifiering don't help for long either.

I am blaming it on his RSV.

But since he is improving greatly, little E is sleeping in his own room, downstairs, tonight. As much as I hate to do it, I must let him cry it out. We have to get into a schedule, we have to get some sleep. Wish me luck!

No comments: