Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Little Honey Bunny

Gage's first Easter! I couldn't resist the Easter outfit I bought for him. It even has a soft little bunny tail on his backside! He looked so cute!

Daddy said that "he felt sorry for the poor kid" but I know he really liked it too! :)

We spent Saturday at Craig's grandparents' house near Winterset, IA for an Easter dinner with that side of the family. It was the first time Craig's grandparents and aunts, uncles and cousins met Gage. He was a little overwhelmed by all the activity, but overall he did great!

Four generations: Great Grandpa Francis (Craig's mom's dad) Grandpa Arley, Daddy and Gage!

On Sunday we went to church and then drove to Cedar Falls to visit my family. My mom always hosts for holidays and prepares a feast! This is Gage and his Easter basket from GrandMary. (These pictures were so cute I had to share them all!)

No comments: