Sunday, November 2, 2008

My 1st Baby Shower

Saturday, November 1, was my first shower! It was held in Davenport, Craig's hometown. My sister-in-law, Erin, hosted a combined shower for me and our other sister-in-law, Hannah, who is due on Dec. 2. It was a wonderful time! Many of Craig's relatives, including Grandma Faust and Great Aunt Karen, and dear family friends came and "showered" me with blessings! Erin and my mother-in-law made some delicious egg casseroles, muffins, breads and fruit salad. There was also a yummy sheet cake that said "Welcome Little Ones". Our little Sprout ate well that's for sure! 8-) Everyone gave us some "motherly advice" on recipe cards (such as "Drink lots of caffiene and invest in earplugs" - ha!) and we played some fun games. Erin spoiled us! I received so many wonderful gifts, including baby's first diapers! It was fun to show Craig everything later and imagine our baby using and wearing all these things soon...

No comments: