Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Already a Personality?!

Okay, so it may all be in my head, but I feel certain my baby (or "little sprout" as I like to call him/her) plays games with me! For example, if I'm sitting and I start to feel lots of movement I will lift up my shirt (in the privacy of our own home of course!) to get a good outside view. As soon as I do that the movement stops and there is nothing to see. I put my shirt back down and immediately I feel moving and squirming, so I lift it up again and sure enough, it stops! Either it's the blast of light exposure or our little sprout already knows how to play "Freeze"! Another cute thing that has been happening is every morning when I wake up my first thought is, the baby must be sleeping... Then as soon as I start talking to Craig I feel kick, kick, kick, as if s/he is saying, "Good, you're up! I'll get up now too!"

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww, so sweet! You're making me remember all the fun parts of being pregnant. :)

Sara said...

Oh Heidi!! I'm so happy for you and Craig!! You look so good! Thanks for the sharing the blog.