Friday, July 30, 2010

More Photos!

You know how some things seem to good to be true? Well in many cases it just is, as in the case of our newfound beloved photographer. She came over last night with our complete disc of photos from our shoot with her and broke the news that she is moving to Colorado. Noooo! My heart aches because she is a gem, with such amazing talent. And just as quick as we found her, we lost her. But, we (I) will try to be positive and love our photos and hope to find someone just as good and wonderful as she is! I apologize to all of you who wanted to get your hands on her too!

Here are more photos from our fun outdoor shoot. Enjoy!





4 comments:

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Great pics! Sorry to hear you are losing your fav photographer.

Michelle said...

There is a wonderful woman named Leah from Pleasant Hill. Her business is called Sentimental Soul Photography and her pictures are very similar! Our little one does better with the more candid style of photography as well. All pics on a CD for $125!!!

Heidi said...

Thank you for the information Michelle! I will definitely look into that.

Jon & Jennifer said...

Hi my name is Jennifer Waters and I am friends with Allison, as she was just getting started photographing she captured my twins' 1st birthday party well since then I referred her to some of my friends as well, The Gausmans (you may have seen them on her site, they had the triplets) anyways...I've started a photography business myself (I live in Ankeny) and do the same type of work that Allison was doing. My business is Jennifer Waters Photography and my website is http://www.jenniferwatersphotography.blogspot.com/ if you'd like to check out my work. I'd love to photography your family some day! Please contact me if you have any questions! Have a great rest of the weekend!