Monday, November 23, 2009

A Brief Recap

Oh my goodness, it has been almost two weeks since I last posted?!

Life has been good, slow, busy, and fast I guess! To recap, Craig was out of town during the week of Nov. 8. I had been dreading it for a long time leading up to it because I always miss him terribly when he's gone, and because I am exhausted and moving slow these days, which is not a good combination when you have a 10 month old!

But we got through it just fine! It helped having my mom here 2 1/2 of the 6 days. I loved spending time with her and seeing her bond with Gage! Gage loved having GrandMary here too.

He was so happy to have his daddy back on Saturday! We took him to another ISU football game, and once again, he did great. We left a little early, and as we were walking by a woman a few rows behind us, she leaned over to me and said, "Oh, now we don't get to have fun watching him anymore!" He is definitely entertaining...even when he's tired! He actually fell asleep in the carrier on Daddy's back by the time we got to the top of the stadium steps so we stood at the top and watched the last quarter. And we got to witness the Cyclones win - yippee!

Last week Craig was gone again from Wednesday through Friday, a spur-of-the-moment business trip. I made him promise not to be gone again at least until January! He does want to be here for the birth of our child so I think he is planning to stick around...

The best things that have happened over the past two weeks are all about Gage...just when I was starting to wonder what I will be writing about in his 11 month letter, he started doing some big growing and changing! You'll have to wait and see how... :)

1 comment:

GrandMary said...

What a cutie...Can't wait to hear what he's up to now.