You are such a lucky boy...your half birthday is on the 4th of July! Someday we'll be able to tell you the fireworks are just for you.
I cannot believe you are halfway to a year! It is so fun to watch you grow and change. Every month there are so many new things to report. This is how you have grown over the past month:
- You have 2 bottom teeth! No wonder you were going through such a hard time a month ago...your little toofers were on their way! We knew you were working on one and then not long after we felt another one right next to it! Now they are both here and your troubles are over...for now anyway!
- You can sit up! Over the past month you have been getting better and better at sitting up on your own. You still need the boppy pillow for support sometimes. You are so cute!
- You are eating solid foods now! You are such a good eater. You like everything you have tried so far: sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, and bananas. Eating is quite a messy occasion and you like to chew on the washcloth after I clean you up.
What a face! This was taken in the very beginning when you weren't too sure about it...
Some of your favorite things:
- The Jumperoo! We were so blessed to have been given this amazingly fun thing for you! You could jump all day if I let you. The other day you even fell asleep jumping in it! Your head started drooping and as soon as I picked you up you laid your head on my shoulder and you were out!- SteveSongs "Marvelous Day" cd - as soon as you hear the first song your face lights up and you smile so big!
- "Peek-a-Boo I Love You" book - this is by far your favorite book! You giggle as we lift the flaps and say, "peek-a-boo!" I am amazed that you can have a favorite book, and cd, already.
- The Rainforest Activity Center that plays music when you hit the hanging ball and has the butterflies you like to pull down and chew on!- Grabbing hair...
You are such a sweet, cuddly boy! I love it when you cuddle with me. I am the lucky one and get most of the cuddles these days...daddy is patiently waiting for his turn. :)
You are our precious gift, sweet Gage, and we thank God for you everyday! Happy half birthday!
Loving you always,
Loving you always,