Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July, Plan B

It is a bummer when your plans don't work out the way you had hoped... Like when it rains on the 4th of July! Holly and Will came this year intending to go to the free pancake breakfast, 4th of July parade, carnival, etc., all outdoor activities! So when the rain just wouldn't stop we were all disappointed. Thankfully we have a new bowling alley and games center just down the street so that became our Plan B! We had fun making fools of ourselves (well, I should speak for myself!)!
Gage was content watching from here, chewing on the car seat strap.

Craig was the big winner with a score that I can't remember but it was past 100! And Holly came in not too far behind. My score wasn't too much better than 5 year old Will's!

I usually make these bars every year in my effort to be patriotic. Craig snuck a bite while my back was turned before I could get a picture!

By evening the rain was gone so we could have some fun outside and watch the fireworks. Gage was snug in his crib and missed out, but didn't know the difference!

No comments: