Friday, May 8, 2009

All The Way Over!

Gage has amazed me once again! The sequence of events this morning as follows:

Fed him his bottle as usual. Burped him then laid him on his back on the floor. Took his bottle into the kitchen. Came back. This is what I found:

In the 2 seconds I was out of the room he had rolled completely over and was trying to get back again! I am not surprised because he has been rolling to his side pretty regularly now. I just can't believe the complete roll happened in that short amount of time and I missed it!! If you remember, he did this when I was out of the room too...

Now he was stuck a little and didn't quite know what to do. I wanted to help him so bad! But I am trying to let him learn things on his own, so after laughing, praising, and encouraging him to get back over, I gave him the slightest little nudge and finally:

Ahh! Such joy, and relief!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Gage is oh so cute and by the way, I love that floor blanket that he is always laying on, too. Great colors. :)