Saturday, July 7, 2012

Truck Nirvana

Written by Craig

On Thursday June 21st through Tuesday June 26th we took a little trip back to Iowa. We drove to Davenport to my parents on Thursday evening and boys did great, they were very excited to see Grandma and Papa. Friday morning Papa took the boys and I for a Gator ride to Uncle Corey and Aunt Erin's house were they played in the dirt pile with their cousins Cole and Colin's trucks.








Then I took the boys for a tractor and backhoe ride. As you can see below they loved it. This is what they said when we got there: "Daddy, look, a forklift, oh, and an excavator, oh and a dump truck, oh look, I see a scraper, oh and a tracked tractor daddy, and oh, oh, look, a semi!!!!". They were in truck nirvana.






More to come on the trip as we headed out to Winterset IA for a family reunion with my mom's side of the family, the Faust family.

- Posted by Craig

No comments: