Saturday, February 11, 2012

Puerto Rico!

Taking a business trip to Puerto Rico hardly seems like "work"... at least for me, the lucky wife who got to tag along! When Craig told me about his upcoming meetings in San Juan, I jumped at the chance to go along! Thanks to my mom, and Grandma and Grandpa E, it was possible! My mom stayed with the boys for the first 2 1/2 days, then Craig's parents took over the last 3 days. This was my first trip away from the boys that I truly relaxed and didn't worry about them. It helped that they are 2 and 3 now, I think. And the gorgeous views didn't hurt either.


We arrived a few days before Craig's meetings. One of those days we took a tour of the coast and rain forest.
Along the way we stopped at a local artist's gallery, and then a little hut across the road where a local woman was selling her goods.

I love the bright colors!

One day while lazing by the beach, I looked over and saw this:

How startling! After that we saw iguanas and lizards of various sizes everywhere! (Thankfully none in our hotel room...)

On our last day in San Juan, Craig had the morning off from work stuff and together we toured a nearby historical fort.

My honey and me. My favorite co-adventurer. I am spoiled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are still just as cute as ever! Glad you had fun! Stephanie Zielke

Heidi said...

I don't know if you'll even see this - but - I love you Stephanie!! :)