Saturday, January 14, 2012

For the Love of Curious George!

We could not let a birthday (two birthdays!) go by without a PARTY! Of course, Curious George it had to be!

I figured it would be a good time to have it when all of Craig's family was here, including all the cousins, over the holidays.

Checking out the decorations.I found a clever idea on Pinterest to make a yellow cup and plate look like a yellow hat!

I had the kids rotate through four different Curious George activities:
Making pictures with monkey stickers.Gluing together monkey faces.Doing some matching activities.And this one cracks me up...I put Uncle Kevin in charge of reading Curious George books. Looks like he had a captive audience!

We turned the kitchen into Chef Pisghetti's Restaurant.The kids made their own pizzas!No big cake this year, just monkey cupcakes.
And presents!
It was a lot of fun! Big thanks to everyone, especially Aunt Erin, Grandma, and Daddy, for all their help! :)

No comments: