Friday, February 4, 2011

Recovering

This is what life is going to be like for Craig for a few weeks...


Lounging in his chair with the boys! Poor Mr. Craig had back surgery on Wednesday. He had a herniated disc and two bulging discs that needed repair. He has been miserable for quite some time so the surgery was a welcomed relief.

Grandma & Grandpa E are here so everything can continue to run smoothly...until Sunday that is, when they leave who knows how things will run! Craig is not to lift anything over 10 lbs for 6 weeks, so I think we're looking at a long month and a half ahead. I'm hoping that the extra work I'll have will burn off some extra calories.?!

On a side note, the "photo shoot" I had this morning with Craig and the boys got me laughing, hard! Eli was actually fussing and reaching for Gage's cup, but everytime I held the camera up he smiled a big grin.
It was so funny! I think our boy has figured out the concept of "cheese"!

No comments: