Friday, October 9, 2009

A Happy Friday

Yay it's Friday! I just love Fridays, especially when a fun weekend is in store! This weekend I am doing something I haven't done in a loooong time...I am going away on a girls' weekend with my mom and sister! We are going to the Galena Country Fair. I have never been before but hear that it's amazing. Just hoping that the weather cooperates...and also hoping that Gage and Daddy have a good time! I have to admit that I am feeling a lump in my throat today as I think about being away from my boys for two whole days. I mean, how can you not miss this little dude?

But I am so looking forward to spending time with my mom and sis and experiencing a little freedom! And I think this might be a good chance for Daddy to see what my days are really like... :)

No comments: