Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Beach

Wow it has been much too long since I have posted! It is really something when your husband reminds you because he keeps looking for a new post and it's not there...(especially when it's my husband).

We have had lots of visitors over the past few weeks! And the sad thing is I don't have many pictures to prove it! I am not sure what my problem is that I am not grabbing my camera. I have been telling Craig that I need a new camera...one that I will like using! So I am hopeful when my birthday rolls around in a few months...

First my mom and Russ were here for part of their vacation. We had fun celebrating my mom's birthday. Then Kevin & Hannah and their boys were here for a week. And today we just said goodbye to Craig's parents after they were here for a few days. My boys have been spoiled! Now it's back to reality - just boring old Mom and Dad!

Some of our favorite times lately have been at the beach. It is pretty cool to live near this:


Gage likes to dip his feet in the water.Eli is content just playing in the sand.Craig likes to play too, and I just enjoy the view.

No comments: