Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chicago Here We Come!

Why am I not updating this little blog you may wonder... Among the day to day tasks that can bury me sometimes, we are preparing for here.

Chicago. One of our most favorite places. This picture was taken almost five years ago when I accompanied Craig on a business trip. Little did we know that five years later we'd be moving to this very special place! (A northern suburb to be exact.)

Craig was offered a wonderful job opportunity with Seimens, located in Buffalo Grove. We are so excited for this new adventure for our family! We have a great house/neighborhood near Craig's workplace waiting for us. In one short month we will be headed to our new home.

2 comments:

Shantel said...

Wow, how exciting! Congratulations to Craig and hopefully you guys have a smooth and exciting transition. I look forward to reading about your life in Chicago!

Finding Joy said...

Congrats to Craig! I saw the news on Facebook and have yet to send my good wishes. I LOVE Chicago...spent a semester there while at Central. What a fun place to live and experience. I hope in the busy-ness you can keep up with blogging...I love keeping in touch this way (more or less!). :) Many blessings to you on your new adventure!