Monday, April 25, 2011

Brotherly Love

Has it really been a month already?! Wow, since two people pointed out that it has been awhile it makes me realize that I DO have readers so I better get crackin! :)

I was just thinking the other day that I have not been taking as many pictures of the boys lately, and I'm not sure why that is. So I got my camera out and started snapping!

Here is Eli checking out Gage's train of trucks. Here are the boys playing together, one of my very favorite things no matter how messy it gets! This one cracks me up! I'm not sure why Eli has such a grumpy face. Here is a close up of his shiner. It actually is worse than it looks. Poor bud fell into a table while we were at a friend's house and caught his cheek. After naptime that day it became his first black eye. I love catching these two together!

No comments: