Monday, December 7, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Last year the only Christmas decorating we did was a very mini tree with white lights on an end table in the living room and a poinsettia on the kitchen table. And that was just fine with me - I had more important things on my mind, like having my baby anytime around the holidays!

This year, being in the same situation, I was content doing the same thing, but a part of me really missed the larger tree and decorations around the house we used to have. Well, we were so blessed to have some friends who run a Christmas tree farm over Thanksgiving weekend (and through the weekends over the holidays) bring a real tree back for us! Craig and I have never had a real tree before! And although it's very simple, and all of our ornaments are in storage so I spent a total of $10 at Wal-Mart in decorations, I absolutely love it! Gage does too - he says many "ohh"s while looking at it...

2 comments:

Holly said...

So excited to see you next to a Christmas tree in your living room this year! Hip Hip Hooray! I love this photo of you-- you look so good Heid. I think your belly looks lower. Have you dropped a bit?

Heidi said...

That's what I was thinking! I will find out for sure today! I knew you'd be happy about the tree. :)